Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Want to rename BuddyPress and BP Album+ Tab Menu from Media

• Simon Goodchild

@simongoodchild

I have WP 3.0, BP 1.2.5 and BP Album+ installed, all working great.
    However, users have commented that they didn’t realise Media was actually Photos (I have foreign users whose English is not up to Media).

Does anyone know how I can change Media to Photos? I’ve found most places, by the main Navigation Tab in the members home page still says Media and for the life of me I can’t find where it’s set!

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• techguy
    Participant

@crashutah

I think BP Album+ has a language file. Can’t you just change the language file and it will change it everywhere? I should also note that in future versions there planning to add videos and other media. So, that’s probably why they used media instead of photos or something.

Simon Goodchild

@simongoodchild

Yeah, certainly looks like they are by the code, but for now Photos would be cleaner. Language file has everything in, but not the Word on the Tab :(

Simon Goodchild

@simongoodchild

I had a cryptic answer to this that any tab can be changed (user was ‘Foxy’ I think), but he didn’t say how, just to come to these forums :(

So hoping he’s here and can provide an answer!

foxly
    Participant

@foxly

For version 0.1.9 nightly builds, the option is located in BP Album -> Plugin Settings -> Page Slugs -> Base Slug

Change it. Click save. Done.

Thanks!

^F^

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Want to rename BuddyPress and BP Album+ Tab Menu from Media’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar