Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Alignment issue with BuddyPress

• gonefishingboard

@gonefishingboard

Hello All,

In advance I would like to thank anyone willing to help me.

I have read through numerous articles and followed the instruction with BP compatibility plugin.
    Here is the code from my index.php under /activity/index.php. I changed both “column-container” (from container) and the_content (from content) to match what my template has listed as files.

If I am doing something wrong or you need more information to help please let me know. link: http://www.bartabnews.com

<div>
    <div id="the_content">
    <h3></h3>
    <div class="item-list-tabs activity-type-tabs">
    <ul>
    <li class="selected" id="activity-all"><a href="" title=""></a></li>

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

Sorry, but can you give more specific details of what is wrong? Because by looking at your site nothing looks really wrong..

And the file listed is index.php of what directory? (Groups, Forums)

gonefishingboard

@gonefishingboard

Sorry for any confusion. In the top menu bar click the “Sign-up” link and look at the registration boxes and you will see that they are aligned to the left of the theme. I am trying to get all the pages in buddypress to align with theme. If you set up an account you will see that all of the pages are aligned to the far left of the screen.

gonefishingboard

@gonefishingboard

The file is from Activity folder. But I also have to edit the index.php in groups forums and other folders so they all align correctly.

1stAngel
    Participant

@1stangel

I have looked at the instructions also and am lost totally lol

None of my pages are listed properly but are stepped. I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to look at on my themes index and even when I changed the header and footer section on Members it stayed stepped. All the areas are stepped *sigh*

Members

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Alignment issue with BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar