Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BP Help

• eyg1
    Participant

@eyg1

My current site (elev8yourgame.com) I am unable to send messages and request friends etc. I have a custom theme that was built for me my WP is updated to its latest version. how can i fix these errors or is anyone available to update my bp to the current version w/ the photo album?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

“I have a custom theme that was built for me “
    Change theme to bp-default theme, the custom theme might be causing the errors so contact theme author.

“update my bp to the current version”
    Go to dashboard – Plugins > Installed. Look for BuddyPress link in list – you will see link to update the plugin automatically.
    EDIT- backup database plus server files before upgrading BP. Just checked your site and noticed that your theme is using BP 1.1.3 theme … unless the theme author made it work with BP 1.2+ but forgot to change the info in style.css which is kind far-fetched.

Roger Coathup
    Participant

@rogercoathup

@mercime – returning the favour: I’ve also advised twice on this problem (via personal message and a status update). I gave the same advice as you: try the default theme, and let us know what happens.

Additionally: I don’t know if there are any known problems using BP1.1.3 on WP3.0+

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Help’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar