Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bp_get_the_profile_field_input_name() field name?

• Hi,

I am trying to find out what the bp_get_the_profile_field_input_name() generates to?
    I have a text box on my registration page for my users to choose their country.
    This is for the registration page, for the name and email it has the <input type="text" name="signup_email/signup_username"..
    would it be “signup_country” or just “country” anyone know?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

bp_get_the_profile_field_input_name() just gets you what they have imputed in the name. As easily read by the statement.

Why are you trying to input in the file? Just go to your admin section of buddypress, and add “Country” as a new text box for the form.

Unless your trying to put it in core fields?

P.S, for future, check this out: Rich has a Great Directory for other Action Hooks, just like above: http://etivite.com/groups/buddypress/hooks/search/component/?c=bp-core

Hi,

Thank you for the response and the link. It didn’t exactly provide me with what I was looking but definitely has a great amount of information that would be useful.

What I am doing with this is passing the values of the inputs with cURL. I already have the name and email done because the Buddypress registration provides the “names” of those. i.e. ‘sign_email’

What I would like to know is my profile name is named “Country” when I created it through the dashboard, if that will be the “name” for the input field. I hope this a little more clear.

Again, thank you for the reply and link.

anyone?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘bp_get_the_profile_field_input_name() field name?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar