Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

can’t get to registration page

• msmarupatt
    Participant

@msmarupatt

I ultimately want users to not see anything but a login or register page when they go to my url. Now, when logged out the ‘register” link redirects back to the home page.

How can I resolve this?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• moneyplusprofit@yahoo.com

@moneyplusprofityahoocom

ME TO
    can some one help me im not good with coding but when i try to register on my site it redirects to my home page with any buddy press theme but if i use a wp theme it works i signed up through go dady i deleted themes but still nothing what cAN I DO?

I think I may have the same problem? I installed the buddy pack, but nothing seems to work….I am actually having difficulty finding it. No idea where people can register on my website. I have the Woo Themes “Delicious Magazine” template. Wondering since I did not see it listed on your codex page, BuddyPress may not be compatible with my website? Any form of help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

If you are currently logged into your site and you click on the ‘register’ link, it will redirect you to the homepage. (Because of course, you’ll already logged in! so why register? ;-) Make sure you’re not already logged in. And then try the ‘register’ link.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘can’t get to registration page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar