Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Changed directory name – now can’t access my site – No such file or directory in wp-load.php

• mrglasspoole

@mrglasspoole

I don’t know if it is a WP or BP problem. I changed the name of my installation folder and now i get this:

require_once(/var/www/domain/htdocs/blogs//wp-includes/classes.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/domain/htdocs/blogs/wp-load.php on line 46

The “blogs” part is still the old folder/directory name. I changed it in the whole DB in phpMyAdmin. I checked it all 20 times also a sql backup in editor. There is no word “blogs” anymore and everything has the new folder name. I also changed it in the htaccess. It is not a subdomain setup…

Tryed different browsers and did delete the browsercache…

After 2 houres i think i need some ideas from othe peolple :-(

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• mrglasspoole

@mrglasspoole

Ok after cleaning the dishes and spinning my head arround the problem had a enlightenment. Maybee it is the PHP Opcode Cache.

And it was the Opcode Cache. After clearing it everything works. 2 houres for such a simple thing :-(. First time i need to clear the Opcode Cache because off such a error.

Thanks for the info, @mrglasspoole. Hopefully it will be of use to someone else in the future.

A good reminder. Before doing anything, always check your cache..!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changed directory name – now can’t access my site – No such file or directory in wp-load.php’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar