Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

dynamic extended profiles – 1 userprofile to many extendedprofiles

• Hi,

i’m using buddypress to create a light crm application.
    I have a csv file exported from my offline crm software and it’s conformed to the custom fields that I’ve created in buddypress. With key values and everything.
    Company information goes into the first field group and management info goes into the second group.

The problem, usually each company has more than one manager. So I need more than one management field group.
    The question, can buddypress be adapted to provide more then extended field group that have the same field names?
    For example
    field group “Company” has the fieldnames companyname, address, telephone, ect.
    The field group “Management” has the fieldnames firstname, name, email, gender, ect
    a second field group “Management” has the fieldnames firstname, name, email, gender, ect
    a third field group “Management” has the fieldnames firstname, name, email, gender, ect

wordpress version 9.2 and buddypress version 1.2.5

thank you for your help

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I’ve manually added a second extended profile in the mysql table with the same user ID and it only shows the second(latest) extend profile data, but not both extended profiles.

furthermore, i’ve opened the file profile-loop.php in dreamweaver, but i have no idea what to alter in order for this to work.

any ideas anyone?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘dynamic extended profiles – 1 userprofile to many extendedprofiles’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar