Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Filters not working (all of a sudden)

• dmgphotography

@dmgphotography

I have a site that’s been working pretty well and, to my knowledge nothing significant has changed in our configuration but Filters no longer work when switching to another filter.

When I examine the browser using Firebug I see two requests to wp-load.php going out. The first is listed as “Aborted” while the second appears to be a good request and response. The nasty part is that the browser then goes into a infinite loop of Javascript errors prattling about “null response” and the page never updates.

I’d appreciate clues on how to debug this further — it’s rather embarrassing to not have this work and more than a little confusing as to what the root cause might be.

WordPress 3.0.2, BuddyPress 1.2.6 (and, of course, more plugins than I care to mention but will happily disclose if it’ll help). I’m using a tweaked version of the “Custom Community” theme by Sven Lehner

This is similar to the problem in:
    http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/javascript-errors-in-members-section/
    but there was no specific response in that thread (well… it points to a site that I can’t access.)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters not working (all of a sudden)’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar