Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Group Disappeared

• My site, http://www.littlereadfatherhood.com, has 12 Groups (11 Public and 1 Private). One of the Groups (Question of the Day) I have been using quite frequently over the past week or so. Today, I went to make a post in the Group Forum, but it was missing from the group list. It still tells me I have 12 groups, but only 11 are visible.

When I go to the Forums tab, I can see the Forum Topics listed and the Group listed, but when I cick on it, it sends me back to the home page.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • A small update… if I type the address in manually, I get a too many redirects error.

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

Did you add a plugin or change theme before you “lost” the group? Deactivate those. Did you or someone change group to hidden?

Strangely enough, all of a sudden the groups came back.

Except now, it happened again. I was doing some admin work in the groups (clearing out the spambots) and then I lost the groups again. It says “All Groups (12)” at the top, but then says “Showing 1-9 (of 9 Groups)”. All I did was remove some spambot members. I have not updated or activated anything.

Japh
    Participant

@japh

Sorry to post in an old(ish) thread, but I was wondering if there’d been any resolution to this issue? I’m having the same problem, so if there was a solution, I’d love to know what it was! :)

Thanks!

Toys

@hottoys

I am also interested about the solution of this issue, please let me know if there is some solutions for it

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Group Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar