Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

how to put a “sign up” form in my sidebar

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• modemlooper

@modemlooper

If I’m not mistaken BuddyBoss require you to click a join link. The box you refer to is the login form.

yes, that would be the next logic thought (after the first logic thought, having a “register an account” without having to go to “login” first … why should I go to login if I have no account yet … doesn’t really make any common sense. It’s like walk up to a car to sit in and drive away but without a key. WOuldn’t you first “””logically””” go and get the key first before walking to the car? maybe it’s just me, I’m a bit old-fashioned.

So, following the next logic step, moving to the car without a key hoping that the key is left in the door lock… well, surprise surprise – it isn’t. So this 2nd logic thought is out the window, too.

What’s the secret about the “registration/sign-up” form? ;-)

My 27th logic thought would be that it is self-explanatory that a “community-platform” has a registration form so the “ONE person platform can really evolve into a community

;-) am I so wrong ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘how to put a “sign up” form in my sidebar’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar