Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to update the wp_bp_user_blogs table to reflect current blogs and blog administrator owners?

• Nahum
    Participant

@nahummadrid

This question stems from http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/losing-main-blog-on-the-wp_bp_user_blogs-table-on-activation/

But I thought I’d try to approach it different and see if anyone could suggest a way to force the info back into place.

Over the years, something has happened on my bp multisite installation where some sites belonging to user_id=1 (superadmin) don’t appear in the sites loop for user_id=1. I suspect the wp_bp_user_blogs table which over time i’ve noticed sites drop and not come back after running a BP upgrade. So now at the latest version, I’m missing sites that belong to the superadmin when looking for them for BP components and in the sites loop, even after setting the adminuser role to Adminstrator.

Wondering if there is a way to force that table to get updated with the current sites and their adminstrators, once and for all.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘How to update the wp_bp_user_blogs table to reflect current blogs and blog administrator owners?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar