Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

I can’t change my avatar here on BuddyPress.org or on my site’s installation

• Jerrald Hayes
    Participant

@jerraldh

Okay, I can’t seem to change avatars on my new installation of BuddyPress on my site so I came here and tried it and I ran into the same problem so I thinking it’s not just a problem with my installation but a BuddyPress bug???

Using Safari 5.0 in My Account I click Profile and then I click I to Change Avatar. So far so good… I then click the choose File Button and select a small image from my computer,…click Upload Image and I get a blank white screen. (http://buddypress.org/community/members/jerraldh/profile/change-avatar/). I view the source for that URL and it’s blank too.

So I switch to FireFox 3.6.3 thinking maybe it a browser thing and I get exactly the same result.

I then try Google Chrome and it gives me an error message that reads:

“Oops! This link appears to be broken.”

…but this time when I click to view the source I see some code but it’s the code for the change-avatar URL I started/uploaded my image from.

Isn’t BuddyPress supposed to take me to a page where I can edit/crop my avatar?

It seems to me that something is stuck. A bug?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘I can’t change my avatar here on BuddyPress.org or on my site’s installation’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar