Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Inbox empty and messages unable to send

• Hi,
    Yesterday I tried to upgrade to the newest version of buddypress and the upgrade went haywire so I had to revert to my old version. I had ftp’d the entire old buddypress folder to my own computer, then ftp’d it back to re-install the old version. Now my inbox says it has one message but when I go to the inbox it says it is empty.

I am also unable to message anyone. When I complete a new message and press send I get and “unable to send message” error message. Help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Update, when I re-tried the new version of buddypress the messages re-appeared. However, the layout is completely whacky.

Still unable to message anyone. Does anyone have experience with this issue?

If people are to be able to help you must supply a little detail about your setup i.e what versions you upgraded from / to and whether you are using a custom theme which by the sound of ‘whacky’ you possibly are.

If the version you have upgraded to works albeit with a whacky layout then you ought to stick with the latest version where possible and deal with what sounds like simply layout issues.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Inbox empty and messages unable to send’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar