Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Installation problem with BuddyPress multi network plugin

• Hi All,

I am really confused about the installation of the buddydev plugin (http://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/).

The documentation says:–

WordPress Multisite 3.3+(should work with 3.1+ but I haven’t tested with that)
    BuddyPress 1.5+
    BuddyPress Multiblog Enabled( BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG defined true)
    BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin Network activated.

I am using
    wp multisite 3.4.2
    buddypress 1.6.1
    I have defined multiblog in the wp-config.php have also tried defining it in bp-custom.php
    and by “BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin Network activated” I assume to activate the plugin by Brajesh (Is it right or I have to install another plugin before installing Brajesh’s plugin. )

I am considering the last one says to activate Brajesh’s plugin network wide.
    I did it. and when I login and try post in the site activity I get the following error “There was a problem posting your update, please try again.”

Am i doing anything wrong? Please guide me guys …

Thanks in Advance

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

@marutim best place to ask and search in, is at BuddyDev forums.

Notes:
    1. Other than BuddyPress, you do not need to install another plugin to make @sbrajesh BP MultiNetwork.
    2. This plugin requires that you have BP-ready or BP-compatible theme activated in all the sites of your multisite install. I strongly suggest that you test this in say, 3 sites first, using the bp-default theme and only BP and BP Multinetwork plugins installed.
    3. Back to original statement, best place to ask is at BuddyDev forums.

@mercime Thats exactly what I have done … i have only installed BP and some plugins related to BP like BP toolbar, BP template pack and such and I am working on a theme made compatible with ur help few days back. Still when i login and try post something on the sub sites i get the error whereas when i log in, in the main site as the admin n post something it works … I am not able to post anything on the subsites after activating this plugin … Any idea?

Just checked ,… Whenever i log into my sub sites … i get the following errors in my log file===

WordPress database error Table ‘wp_multisite.wp_3_bp_user_blogs’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT b.blog_id) FROM wp_3_bp_user_blogs b LEFT JOIN wp_blogs wb ON b.blog_id = wb.blog_id WHERE wb.public = 1 AND wb.deleted = 0 AND wb.spam = 0 AND wb.mature = 0 AND wb.archived = ‘0’ AND user_id = 0 made by require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, bp_init, do_action(‘bp_init’), call_user_func_array, bp_setup_nav, do_action(‘bp_setup_nav’), call_user_func_array, BP_Blogs_Component->setup_nav, bp_blogs_total_blogs_for_user, BP_Blogs_Blog::total_blog_count_for_user
    ===
    Any idea what is this about?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation problem with BuddyPress multi network plugin’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar