Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Is this possible to do? (on a multisite)

• Adam

@adam_wordpress

So I am wondering is this possible on a multi site installation?

–> Two buddypress instances running on seperate blogs…

Why would I want this? One would be for a social experience for people to just come and chat and enjoy the company of others, while the other is for a game.

So I wonder is this possible? Currently I have multi site with buddy press on one blog – can I have a second installation of buddypress on a SEPERATE blog?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

Adam

@adam_wordpress

@mercime:

I am suppose to be looking for something called “networks” to create multiple networks with the plugin “WP Multi network” but I dont see this link any where under network admin….Ideas?

for refrence: wp multi network

What I have is network settings and network set up. But no “network” option

mrjarbenne
    Participant

@mrjarbenne

This is a different plugin than the one that @mercime has mentioned in his response to your query. It may be that the plugin that you are using has not been updated for the new Site Admin vs. Network Admin interface. This change occurred on WP 3.1. You will note that the plugin that you are referencing hasn’t been updated for a while, and suggests compatibility up to 3.0, but not 3.1. This has a tendency to erase menu items, because that “Network” menu you are searching for no longer exists, and has been replaced by a Network Admin Dashboard.

Try the http://wpmututorials.com/news/new-features/multiple-buddypress-social-networks/ mentioned above. You may have more luck.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is this possible to do? (on a multisite)’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar