Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

jCrop and Ajax?

• Okay, so I found that there is a ajax.php file in the bp-defualt theme, I am using my own theme everything is up and running, full features a few styles need to be edited, but before I do that, I would like to get the ajax.php working, to make it where when you click the “reply(0)” that it will drop-down. I am using my own theme, taking snippets of code from “facelook” and “bp-default”.

I can upload an avatar image, but when I do, there are two images one on top and one on the bottom, and the “crop” button to the top-right of the first image.

Please help, I am hoping to finish this today and get beta testers in by Monday.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Beck B
    Participant

@beckb

@amanson: The part you mention with the avatar image sounds like it might be the normal behavior. On mine (child of bp-default), when editing the avatar for a group, it lets you crop in the top picture, while the bottom picture is a preview of what the cropped & resized image will look like…. I always assumed that’s just how BuddyPress does things, haven’t tried to do anything with my avatar or a group avatar here on this site, though.

@Beck_B: Yes, but the cropping doesn’t even work, like my browser is looking at it as two images, they are both the same, when I click on “Crop”, it’s just a small corner of the image in the top left. – http://llakids.com/members/Andrew

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘jCrop and Ajax?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar