Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Main Blog Posts Not Appearing in Activity Feed

• I have a WP 3.0, BuddyPress 1.2.5.2 install with a single site/blog. From my testing, it appears posts only appear in the activity feed if they are from a site created in the network, not from the primary blog. Is there something to set to have posts in the primary blog (since this will be a single site) appear in the activity feed? Additionally, will it show custom posts as well? Thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Never mind, I created another blank install and it works. On my other site it doesn’t work, so there must be a plug-in conflict or something.

Sofian J. Anom
    Participant

@lightcapturer

I got the same problem. Did anyone know whether the plugin that caused it. I’m using WordPress 3.0.1, BuddyPress 1.2.5.2 , and so many plugins.

parakeet
    Participant

@parakeet

Grr. Me too!

Was working okay.

Have been trying out BuddyStream, BuddyBlog and BP Simple Front End Post.
    Now no blog posts are appearing in Activity feeds.
    I’ve deactivated all those plugins. Now the only plugins I’m running are BackWPup, BuddyPress itself and Remove Admin Bar – but still, new blog posts are not appearing in the Activity feeds!

How frustrating 🙂 Looks like I’ll need to wipe the slate clean and start again?

Haylp!

BP 1.7b2
    WP 3.5.1

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Main Blog Posts Not Appearing in Activity Feed’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar