Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Major Errors and I have no idea why!? Please Help

• I had made a couple of edits in bp custom and functions.php to set the group home page as forum rather than home. Created a slight error so I went back to my original files and codes. Now All I’m getting is these errors that aren’t allowing my site to work! I have no idea what suddenly happened.

Please Help! An example of the error codes is below.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-login.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-login.php on line 349

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 690

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 691

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 692

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php:21) in /home/endofreg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

Thanks,
    eor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Please help. I can’t login to my backend. I can’t make any changes to the site or login. I have no idea what happened. I disabled all plugins from phpmyadmin and it didn’t work.

I’m guessing it has something to do with bp custom or functions.php but everything looks perfectly fine. I made some slight changes then replaced back to original but ever since then I tried to make some test posts on my forum and I’m getting all sorts of these errors above. If I remove bp-custom is still gives me the same errors but instead it says functions.php instead.

All help is really appreciated. I’m a bit desperate.

Thanks,
    eor

This error is usually caused by white space outside of the tags. Check for white space or empty lines at the top of the files you have modified.

if you have a back up/copy of bp-custopm.php and function.php just upload them and replace files that you have modified. i was also getting this error after modifying profile.php and bp-custom.php.
    i had downloaded the back up copies of profile.php and bp-custom.php before making any changes to these files.
    when i got this error i just uploaded back up files and replace files that i had modified, and everything was fine. I was able to log in successfully to my dashboard.

http://www.funjog.net/buddypress

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Major Errors and I have no idea why!? Please Help’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar