Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

My Account – Notifications – Gray Top Bar Not Working

• Richard Dalton
    Participant

@fatherdalton

I see it and it does the drop downs, but when I click it does nothing. Find it at LookUpDetroit.org. Any help I can get would be great. – Richard Dalton

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Roger Coathup
    Participant

@rogercoathup

@fatherdalton – there is no admin bar visible on your site.

If you want help on this – you’ll need to provide more information – can you confirm what theme you are using (it looks like the default, have you built a child theme?), any changes you’ve made to the admin bar, CSS, javascript, etc.

Someone may be able to assist then.

Richard Dalton
    Participant

@fatherdalton

It is the default with no child theme. No changes made in CSS, admin bar, java, just the auto install. The admin bar is there and drops down but when clicked on avatar – doesn’t do anything. I am able to load avatars when people sign up. It’s just the admin bar that concerns me now. Thanks, Richard Dalton – LookUpDetroit.org

Roger Coathup
    Participant

@rogercoathup

I’m confused – is your problem with the My Account – Notifications menu on the admin bar? Or is it something to do with avatars?

Your thread says the problem is the Notifications menu, but your reply says the problem is something to do with clicking on avatars (which avatars?).

I have the same problem when I am logged in as admin.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My Account – Notifications – Gray Top Bar Not Working’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar