Categories
Search
Bottom

Possible “group forums” bug

• linusf
    Participant

@linusf

Hi,

As I run a site with 9/10 groups in private mode, I got super stoked when I found out that my admin account, was able to see topics from private groups under /forums/ slug. This has been a pretty big issue earlier as forums dont get used that often when forums are spread over different groups. So far so good then!
    (I’m also able to create “private group” topics directly under /forums/ by picking the group from the drop down!)

The problem occurs when I log onto my other account with normal rights. On this account I’m not able to see the private group topics under /forums/. However I can choose to create a topic under a private group using the same drop-down in /forums/. The topic gets created(!) but it returns an error message; “There was an error when creating the topic”.

I manage to recreate this on both my XAMPP install and on a hosted site. I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes. That’s why I’m asking here if it has occured to someone else before posting a ticket.

Regards

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I’m not having that problem in particular, but I’m not able to create group forums, or post topics. Have had this problem for some days without getting any love on it. Perhaps there’s something amiss with the forums/groups/post topics portion of the plugin.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Possible “group forums” bug’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar