Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problems with Buddypress 1.2.5 and bp-magazine theme from Buddydress

• rogerwhitson

@rogerwhitson

Hi everyone,

I upgraded to Buddypress 1.2.5 today. I had bp-magazine installed as my theme (from Buddydress). When I uploaded the new version via SFTP (I didn’t do it automatically, I deleted the older version of Buddypress and installed the newer version), the layout disappeared. All of the layout information is gone. I still have the pictures, but nothing is aligned properly, my div containers are all gone. Everything is a mess.

I thought if I deleted both bp-magazine and Buddypress and started over, the problem would go away. It didn’t. I still have the same problem. I also noticed that when I just tried to activate the new bp-default theme it blanked out my site (not my admin, just the site) until I deactivated it.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this? Maybe the version of bp-magazine doesn’t support the new Buddypress? If so, is there a way to get the older version of Buddypress still, or is 1.2.5 the only version you guys still have?

I also thought it may be a problem with not clearing away all of the data from my phpmyadmin tables after deleting Buddypress and bp-magazine. Could that be the case? Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

When you upgraded did you deactivate any running BP plugins?

If your entire site went blank when you activated the bp-default theme, please check your error log to see what the culprit is.
    If you don’t know how to do that, try this tutorial.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Buddypress 1.2.5 and bp-magazine theme from Buddydress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar