Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Professional Organization site

• pattiearnold
    Participant

@pattiearnold

Ok, Please let me know how to set up my site as I’m very confused. I have a professional organization and want a member directory. I want the members to be able to register for a fee then create their profiles and have it display as a post. I do not want anyone to be able to comment on anyone else’s profile post, nor do I want non members to be able to comment on any profile posts, but I want them to have free access to view all member’s profiles/posts. I do not want the member to be able to post more than just their profile. I want them to be able to edit their post/profile at will. I have already installed the s2 members for the payment portion of this, but I can’t figure out how to get BuddyPress to do what I want.

Any help is appreciated
    Kindest Regards
    Pattie

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Roger Coathup
    Participant

@rogercoathup

@pattiearnold – you’ve got a ‘hundred’ different questions in here – you will need to ask them all as separate threads

In general, to achieve this level of sophistication – You’ll need to create your own customised BuddyPress theme. You’ll need to have PHP, HTML and CSS skills to do this. You could do it yourself or hire a BuddyPress developer

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Professional Organization site’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar