Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Read birthdays from wp_bp_xprofile_data table

• I installed the TDLC birthdays plugin.. created a birthday field in profile as the plugin suggest.. now the type of the birthday field in profile is DATEBOX..

Now i want to read the birthdays of the members from this table wp_bp_xprofile_data.. bt the value stored is something like 457315200.. the corresponding birthday in the profile of this member is June 29, 1984..

Now how do I read/convert this value 457315200 into the date format DDMMYYYY..

It would be great if someone could help me resolve this mystery.. :(

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hello,

this might help
    <?php
    $date = date_create();
    echo date_format($date, ‘U = Y-m-d H:i:s’) . “n”;

date_timestamp_set($date, 457315200);
    echo date_format($date, ‘U = d.m.Y’) . “n”;
    ?>

praveshraheja
    Participant

@praveshraheja

any one here to help me
    installed and activated plugin and in widget area it is asking to put Birthday field Name (or ID)

from where i can get this ?

and as said in plugin page Birthday field must have been previously created in the Buddypress profile page so i opened USERS >Profile Fields >Add New Field

here i user date selector to create it and after that in registration page user have to put their date of birth .but from where i can get Birthday field Name (or ID) please help .Thankyou

@praveshraheja, whatever you Name the field that you use date selector to create is your birthday field name. e.g Birthday or Your Date of birth.

Note: The field must be exactly as you name it

Naijaping

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Read birthdays from wp_bp_xprofile_data table’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar