Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Stuck in My Groups and My Topics

• The tabs for switching between All Groups / My Groups, All Topics / My Topics, and All Members / My Friends on Groups, Forums, and Members pages are all not working properly and I couldn’t figure out how to fix it.

Once an user is logged in, he/she can go to the Groups page and it will show all the groups. If she clicks on “My Groups”, it re-directs the page to her My Groups page inside her profile. If she goes back to the Groups page, it will only show her groups, and if she clicks on All Groups, it goes to the homepage. Same thing with Topics and Members… Couldn’t figure out where the problem is! The site is at http://www.ladieswhocritique.com/

Any ideas what could potentially be the problem? Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I’m just guessing here but it’s possible something to do with how permalinks are setup?

What is your permalink structure? I dont have this issue on my BuddyPress 1.2.9 site.

Which version are you using of BP and WP?

Permalinks are setup as: /%postname%/

BP 1.2.9, WP 3.2.

I usually see a loading icon when I switch between All Groups and My Groups on other BP sites, this doesn’t happen on mine and it simply goes to a different page…

It seems to be a problem with the theme I am using. Any idea where I should look for issues? Basically clicking on the tabs for these pages won’t work as normal. I’ve tried adjusting the index.php inside /groups/ but didn’t seem to help…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Stuck in My Groups and My Topics’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar