Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

unwanted question mark “?” appearing straight after @username ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • don’t know how it’s suddenly appeared, it’s always been there and it is supposed to be clickable to reveal @mention guidance text, the fact that yours isn’t makes me suspect a custom theme issue and if it just appeared was there a recent upgrade to the custom theme?

If you check a regular bp-default install you’ll see the functionality.

Matt
    Participant

@theboytangent

@hnla – Thank you for highlighting that fact the “?” is supposed to be there – I’ve looked at other bp installs and I see what you mean about the clickable reveal @mention guidance text. I must have just not noticed it before it stopped working.
    I’ve just this minute upgraded my Suffusion theme from 3.6.8 to 3.6.9 and this hasn’t made any difference. I had initially upgraded from 3.6.6 couple of weeks ago – this may have been when this issue first occurred.
    I’ll highlight this on the Suffusion support forum to see if it is theme related. I’ll let you know.
    Thanks.

Easy way to check although possibly disruptive to your users is to drop back to default theme and see if the ‘?’ works if it does it’s Suffusion at fault.

Matt
    Participant

@theboytangent

Sorted. It was the BP Templates Pack plugin conflicting with the new Suffusion theme. I have since disabled this plugin and installed the new Suffusion BP Pack instead.
    :D

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘unwanted question mark “?” appearing straight after @username ?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar