Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

FATAL ERROR!!

• Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_core_is_multisite() in /home/therhyme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-template-pack/bp-template-pack.php on line 188

Does anyone have any clue as to what this means? First week of using WP & I am trying to install BP & as soon as I have climbed to the top of a hill to my suprise it is only to find there are more hills! :D But, I just wanted to know if anyone could point me in the right direction because I have no clue as how to bypass the error message above. It also states that I should have a BP admin bar at the top of the page & I have none. . After searching through these forums for a good while I had to break down & post. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

It means the that the function isn’t being recognized, do you have the buddypress plugin installed? The template pack can’t work without the actual plugin :)

Thanks for the reply, all I had installed prior to the template pack was BP Private COmmunity so I am thinking that I do not have the correct plugin installed. What is the exact plugin name that I need to install so that the BP Template Pack will work? Thx 4 the reply by the way.

Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

Go to your wordpress Admin Dashboard, and go to “Add plugin” then search “Buddypress”. Install the plain and simple Buddypress plugin first, then activate the template pack.

I got it, I appreciate your help! Much appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FATAL ERROR!!’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar