Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Compatible with Article Directory Theme?

• I have been using BuddyPress for my site because I like the community aspect of it. However, my site is an article directory site, and I recently installed the Article Directory theme (http://articlesss.com/article-directory-wordpress-theme). I am having trouble integrating Buddypress into it, even though I’ve installed the BP Compatibilty plugin and gone through the steps. What am I doing wrong and does anybody know how to make Buddypress compatible with an article directory theme?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Narada Das
    Participant

@oneearth

BP Compatibility plugin is just a quick fix to make sure BP can display its core features.

I think you would need a developer to check the specific compatibility issues to make a core functionality like an Article Directory dovetail with BP.

BP is a BIG plugin – perhaps the biggest (?)
    and I find it does not play that well with anything not specifically designed around it.

By the way, I am using the Article Directory theme by Domex. I am able to access the BuddyPress features from the top navigation bar, but not from the menu on my site. That is all I am trying to do. Is there a way to add the BP shortcuts to the menu?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatible with Article Directory Theme?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar