Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Search Buddypress Support Forum??

• I can’t figure out how to search this Buddypress Support Forum?? I use the Search box at the top of the page, to the right of “Site Activity Your Activity Edit Profile Edit Settings” but it only displays results from Buddypress website and blog.

Please help this newbie!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Roger Coathup
    Participant

@rogercoathup

My understanding is that there is no working search function – not sure why the search box is there!

Well, at least now I don’t feel crazy!

An explanation from a Group Mod would be nice.

I don’t want to ask a newbie question without first doing a thorough search. I guess google search it is for now.

I agree. Not having a Search function to see previous Q&As doesn’t make much sense. How hard could it be, eh, Mods?

Well now I dont feel so bad,I thought I was losing my mind when i couldnt get a result in the search box lol.

CallMeAndy
    Participant

@callmeandy

Its ridiculous you are bound to be loosing users that give up in frustration because they cant find their answers – or the same questions gets asked over and over for the same reason wasting resources. And I just started a new thread exclaiming the same because I couldn’t find this thread – I had to use google which returns lots of links to plugins about forums or about search functions.

EthanVan
    Spectator

@ethanvan

This is something I’ve been wondering about too. The funny thing is they say “search the support forum” before you post a duplicate topic. lol Gee wouldn’t it help us follow that guideline if there WERE a search feature. It’s like me saying look at my homepage ” ” and tell me what you think.

PS – This is not a moderator issue this is a core team issue.

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

Another topic derailed. Closing topic.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Criticizing and complaining isn’t the way to motivate anyone to volunteer anymore time than they already do. You don’t like it? Neither do we, and we’re working on fixing everything up, similar to what we did to bbPress.org.

It’s okay to be frustrated, but it’d be great to channel that passion into something positive.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Search Buddypress Support Forum??’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar