Good news to any Danish BuddyPress users! About a month ago the Danish translation was stuck at less than 30%, and almost useless. Today I managed to get the last strings translated for the active development version (1.7.x) which is now 100% complete. Afterwards I merged the translations with the buddypress.pot for the active version (1.6.x), and after a few changes that translation is now 98% complete (it was 0% before my import).
You can follow the Danish BuddyPress community at http://da.buddypress.org/ where I have also made a small guide to get the Danish translation up and running.
I’ve recently started to work on danish translations of both BuddyPress and bbPress through GlotPress. There is a lot of work to do, but we make fast progress and the plan is that a danish translations of bbPress should be complete within this month and BuddyPress to follow next month.
You can follow the project in GlotPress or on my blog, where if made a page with ready-to-use danish localizations.
Please note, that the localization is done based on latest version – and not on 1.5.5 as the title of the thread could indicate.