Forum Replies Created
@kita.huyen – I might have misunderstood you.
Inbox link – http://example.com/members/username/messages/inbox/
notifications – http://example.com/members/username/messages/notices/
see files messages-loop.php and notices-loop.php
Your front page renders Page Not Found.
Check this post – http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/forums-not-working-error-when-creating-topic/#post-69618
Did you run Settings > Permalinks and set it to other than default setting?
Hi @modemlooper, uploaded your plugin in test install (BP 188.8.131.52 on WP 3.0.1 multisite subdomain upgraded from WPMU 2.9.2).
- In admin’s activity panel, the list which should come out when the Share button is clicked on is already there listed vertically, and twitter, facebook, etc button images are not showing up. Clicking on each no-image social area does bring up respective login pop-ups.
- In group’s activity panel, clicking on Share button in group header does not open up the social buttons, and the same vertical list with no button images happens here as well. Clicking on each no-image social area does bring up respective login pop-ups.
- I then disabled all WP and BP plugins except BuddyPress and Share It plugin, cleared cache but same behavior shows in the test install. I still have the mu-plugins working but those are tested in many WPMU/MS installs and deal with security.
- On another note, I’ve tested so many BP plugins in this test install I’m surprised it’s turning out this way, so will be checking your plugin in virgin install tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.
@seocostarica Check out EventPress – http://gsoc2010.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/eventpress/
the bp-events plugin is good to BP 1.1.3 only. Here’s another BP 1.2 compatible Events plugin – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jet-event-system-for-buddypress/
- Backup database and server files regularly, especially before any BuddyPress or WordPress upgrade
- Set up and maintain test installation/s which mirror/s live site/s. That’s where I check out all plugins and upgrades first before installing in live site. No rush to upgrade BP or WP install unless it’s a security release. Still, better to test first.
- Check out WordPress and BuddyPress forums for red flags re upgrades, plugins, etc.
http://trac.buddypress.org/browser/tags/184.108.40.206/bp-themes/bp-default/members/single/profile.php where you can see calls to different parts of profile page lines 13, 16, 19
Line#19 – http://trac.buddypress.org/browser/tags/220.127.116.11/bp-themes/bp-default/members/single/profile/profile-loop.php
You can change style in either 3 ways: a) tweak css only; b) customize BP files; and c) tweak css and customize files. Tweaking CSS is the easiest way. Customizing php file is more intensive. Install Firebug add-on for Firefox to help you find hooks to change layout/colours via CSS.
Did you change permalink settings to other than default? If that doesn’t work, change theme to bp-default theme.
Did you allow user registration at least in Site/Super Admin > Options?
@crashutah – Congratulations and good luck with your ventures. btw, that’s a cool action shot with the frisbee. Question, what has BrainTree got that others don’t?
You mean like these?
@lordsnake it might be same glitch that happened to me once using FF even after clearing cache, I opened up Chrome, safari and IE where I saw my revisions. Looking into it further, I decided to uninstall WP Super Cache, and my FF showed the revisions as well. Installed WP Super Cache back and it has not happened again since.
Or, it might be the new code you added is not rendering as you expected – but if you’re not seeing the surrounding divs that you might might have added in source like you say, then it could just be a browser thing.