solution 1 – use ftp
- @bezbez rename your current theme folder in root/wp-content/themes/ to theme-bak then wordpress may switch to default theme
solution 2 – use mysql – go to phpMyAdmin
- check table “wp_options” edit row “template” and “stylesheet” to default theme example “twentytwelve”
I had install Buddypress v1.6 and bar work normally.
today I try new install v 1.7 and bar does not show ??
I try to change theme to BuddyPress Default, bar still not show ??
- New install buddypress v 1.7
- Bar show to login user but not for visitor
- Already checked > Main Settings ->Toolbar -> Show the Toolbar for logged out users
@nadiamode active 1 week, 5 days ago