4 years ago
Yes I did … didn’t see anything about going from RC to 1.2… just from 1.0 or 1.1 to 1.2…
4 years, 1 month ago
I started all over again and it worked. Installed clean wp 2.9.1 single user… then installed buddypress… and finally bbpress (after setting up bb-config.php file)
Groups and forums all work nice!
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
Wp 2.9.1 single user
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
which log file?
14. Which company provides your hosting?
Follow BuddyPress on Twitter •
Contact Us •
Terms of Service