3 years, 11 months ago
Hello Again -
Also having a problem displaying “registration” form and functions. Please advise.
Hi Ron -
Hey thanks very much for your work on porting over Thematic for the BuddyPress platform.
General Question: Now that Themeshaper and Thematic are part of the WordPress core effort, do you look to see “great assimiliation” with WP3/MU, BuddyPress, and Thematic/Buddymatic?
TESTING 1.2 NOTES:
I am testing Buddymatic version 1.2, using the “Coffee with Friends” 1.0 child theme — on WordPress 2.9.2
* Yellow notice at top in admin to “activate a BuddyPress compatible theme” remains present, even after child theme activation. Notice disappears when default BuddyPress theme is used.
* Cannot add a new forum topic even though one group has been created
* GROUPS/FORUMS Functionality: Using Buddymatic with the “Coffee with Friends” child theme there are several problems that occur when attempting to set up forums and topics:
- Topic accepted under a new group, but does not appear in topic list
- Under forums link (http://SITE.com/forums/) no topics appear
- Attempts to create a new topic at the forums page does not happen — no group appears in the pop-down list
Follow BuddyPress on Twitter •
Contact Us •
Terms of Service