Forum Replies Created
I couldn’t get it working with the latest buddypress – just whitescreened my buddypress pages. (header still loaded.) will get back to you with some debug info…
@martinbeaulne What about accordion tabs or bootstrap tabs?
http:// your site .com/members/?s=
It looks like bbpress migrates the old group forums and indexing an empty shell forum for each old group forum.
Then it adds a correct version to each buddypress group…
Not sure if that was meant to happen or not.
I will work with that. If anyone else has issues please let me know.
If I visit my-site dot com / community / forum I get a wholee lot of empty forums.
If I create a new page with the short code
Viewing 27 topics - 1 through 25 (of 36,961 total)
- BuddyPress 2.0.2
- 5 days, 11 hours ago
- When Asking for Support
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- How do I edit templates in non buddpress child theme?
- 28 minutes ago
- Combining activities for '/user/activity/groups' & '/user/activity/friends'
- 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Redirect after "Join Group"
- 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Editing User "Homepage"
- 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
- [Resolved] BuddyPress plugin – missing text and corrupt database?
- 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
- How to set individual sidebars for individual groups
- 9 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Extending ajax parameters
- 14 hours, 21 minutes ago
- No button for finishing registration 1 2
- 15 hours, 43 minutes ago
- whats-new text area on homepage
- 16 hours, 48 minutes ago
- How to add fields from xprofile fields groups created by me
- 17 hours, 47 minutes ago
- How to use SSL Over Entire BuddyPress site?
- 19 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Buddypress not working on one site but is on another, same theme.
- 21 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Excluding hidden fields from searches
- 1 day ago
- Hide Profile Navigation from non-friends
- 1 day, 2 hours ago
- [Resolved] Adding BuddyPress templates to 2013 Child Theme
- 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Filter the Activity Stream to Status Updates ONLY – Not Working
- 1 day, 6 hours ago
- How to customize profiles, and create profiles specific to User Roles.
- 1 day, 7 hours ago
- How do you disable/change BuddyPress redirect after login?
- 1 day, 8 hours ago
- [Resolved] Message Loop Issues on Custom BP Theme
- 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Get E-mail addresses of users without Photos?
- 1 day, 9 hours ago
Does this work with 1.7 ?
U got a solid bit of code to make ‘product’ work?
Will this work for all CPT posts WPMS network wide?
Does this code work?
I want to add ‘products’ CPT to activity stream…
@mercime Thanks for the feedback. Adding 10px margin !
Well Mercime it is going ok. We have a few small business happy with our services. What is your project?
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL !
@chouf1 Where the heck did this come from ! Awesome Cheers
Visit your domain dot com/wp-admin/network/sites.php and you can allocate users to blogs there.
It looks like the issue is still there:
Any update with this @ddean?
We are approaching nearly 1000 buddypress groups in hierarchy format.
Need to output a list in hierarchy format with clickable links.
Mainsite > Groups
Mainsite > [Groups] > [Electronics]
Mainsite > [Groups] > [Electronics] > [Music Players]
Something like the above format (with links within square brackets).
It would be great if BP Group Organizer can export this TEXT (no links) and HTML (with links).
Any +1s ?
Still trying to get all the breadcrumb separators to be
Please see here to see my issue:
You guide says this should work but I couldnt get it working.
‘bp_group_hierarchy_get_breadcrumbs( $separator = ‘|’, $group = false )’
I am able to get the separator to be a ‘|’ but I want them all to be ‘>’ … any ideas?
I usually have to do the following to upgrade buddypress:
- Full instance backup with my host
- Deactivate all BP plugins (not deact BP itself as it crashes my server)
- Replace via SFTP the buddypress folder with the new version
- Reactivate all BP related plugins
- Pray that the server does not fall over in the next 5 minutes….
@ddean it would be great if this could be native to the plugin…
this would help get a detailed html group report on how many/how they are organised.
This info could then be used by other people!