Search Results for 'toolbar'
Topic: Extended Profiles deleted
The pic above shows what the extended profile field should look like. I had a plugin called Buddypress Real Names which allowed me to delete that field above. Silly me, now my extended profiles are not working. It shows blank under profile fields on my registration page and does not send a confirmation email to new users. However, if extended profiles are turned off, all works fine.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
Wordpress seems to be working fine
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Admin Toolbar Remover
All In One WP Security
AVH First Defense Against Spam Plugin
BP Profile as Homepage
BuddyPress Activity Plus
BuddyPress Activity Privacy
Custom Meta Widget
EU Cookie Law Compliance
Facebook Friends Inviter
Google Analytics for WordPress
Google XML Sitemaps
Velvet Blues Update URLs
W3 Total Cache
WP Block Admin
WP Content Filter
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Not running bbPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
the avatar is about double size and it forces the toolbar to be a double bar. does anyone know how to fix this please?
here’s a link:
and the site is http://www.focallocal.org, running the latest WP release
when i deactivate buddypress the toolbar returns to normal.
i cant find any information on what might be causing it anywhere and this is the 3rd time i’ve posted on these forums without a reply.
thanks for your time,
I have just installed WordPress 3.6.1 and BuddyPress 1.8.1 (latest) and bbpress 2.4.1 and Quick Chat 4.13
When I click on Aktivity,Friends,Groups,News, Settings, Profil or Forums on the toolbar/adminbar I get a 404 Page not Found Error.
Also when I try to register a new user i get the same error. I disabled all plugins, so that only the basic components are running (wp and buddypress).
And I tried many different Themes. I tried all permalink options bud sadly nothing works. However all funktions of the dashboard are working (site creation, creating new posts etc.). It is a directory install in the root directory . Server is running Windows (IIS7.5). Hosting Company is Server4you. I use Paralles Plesk Panel for server maintenance.
Would be nice if somebody could help me.
(sorry for my bad english, I´m from germany)
Hello BP community,
I have been having trouble with certain aspects of Buddypress on my website. One reoccurring problem is a blank page when users try to “create a group” from the toolbar.
I understand that it may be a theme compatibility issue, but am pretty tied to my current theme (Nature 2.0 by SMthemes.com). Can anyone please help me out about how I can make my theme completely compatible with BP?
I have limited coding skills, but could find someone to help me out.
I’m using BP 1.8.1 and WordPress 3.6.1.
My website is: http://www.thefreeair.com
Thanks in advance,