Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

2013 BuddyPress Codex Survey Results

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    bp-help
    Participant

@bphelp

@mercime
    Great data from the survey! Congrats to all!

danbp
    Participant

@danbp

Thank you @mercime and @hnla for this long, serious and detailed work ! Very interesting datas.
    Hope that the next survey will come out of a holiday period !:D

Salut !

OC2PS
    Participant

@sooskriszta

I would be happy to contribute to codex as well. But to a user codex as opposed to a developer codex. Even though BuddyPress is now easier than it used to be, there are plenty of things new users (site admins) ask again and again – these are recurring themes on the forums. If you look at the WordPress “documentation”, it explains concepts in a clear and simple manner accessible by even novice users.I would be happy to contribute to codex as well. But to a user codex as opposed to a developer codex. Even though BuddyPress is now easier than it used to be, there are plenty of things new users (site admins) ask again and again – these are recurring themes on the forums. If you look at the WordPress “documentation”, it explains concepts in a clear and simple manner accessible by even novice users.

Hugo

@hnla

@sooskriszta yes it’s intended that the user setup / configuration, basic principles etc type pages be expanded and your offer of help appreciated, we’ll call out to everyone who offered to help and those that want to when we get the next TOC outline up with a clearer idea of structure and new pages required.

I want to add a big thanks to Mercime on the survey as it was mainly her work in pulling this together and producing the results which make for interesting reading and will help us to plan out the revised TOC & new pages.

Ben Hansen
    Participant

@ubernaut

Nice work very interesting the word cloud and the multisite usage break down i found especially interesting. Question on #8 though surely there must be some overlap in component usage not sure the pie chart tells me very much, maybe i’m being slow again.
    :P

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.