Search
Bottom

403 Error when trying to send an invite

latinosamorir
    Participant

@latinosamorir

Hello.

Thank you for such a wonderful plugin.

I have a question. I tried using Invite Anyone right now with my admin account and I am sent to a 403 Permission Denied page with the following text:

` 403 Permission Denied
    You do not have permission for this request /members/latinosamorir/invite-anyone/invite-new-members?error_message=%3Cstrong%3EZulema.Caruthers%40VerizonWireless.com%3C%2Fstrong%3E+is+already+a+registered+user+of+the+site.%3Cbr+%2F%3E&error_emails%5B0%5D=Zulema.Caruthers%40VerizonWireless.com&subject=An+invitation+to+join+LAM+-+a+private+Latino+community&message=You+have+been+invited+by+Giovanni+to+join+LAM%2C+a+private+Latino+community.LAM+is+an+exclusive+membership-based+community+reaching+over+4%2C300+educated+Latino+professionals.+LAM%E2%80%99s+mission+is+to+unite+educated+Latino+professionals+via+Latin+American+upscale+events+through+professional+development+seminars%2C+networking+mixers%2C+dinners%2C+parties+and+other+events.&groups%5B0%5D=43&groups%5B1%5D=45 `

I have already increased limits to 500. I tried sending an invite with another user and it worked and it seems my community is using it as well.

What can be going wrong?

Thank you,
    Giovanni

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.