Activity comments are not working
this problem just drives me crazy, i would apprechiatte any help!
We have the latest release of buddypress and wordpress installed. this error appears with the legacy theme and as well with our custom theme, regardless of activated plugins (disabled all exept buddypress)
here is the situation:
- when a user comments on a activity the comment shows up
- when he refreshed the page the comment is gone
- when i look into the database the comment is is there
- when i change the user id from the comment in the database to 1,2,3 it works, 5 aleready dont works
- it doest matter if the commenting user is a admin or not. user 2 isnt a andmin but the comment apears, when i register a new user and make him a admin the comments dont apear…
- also the comment counter dont show the comments.
has anyone any idea how to start? i just researched the whole day on this problem and couldnt find any solution. plus its totally unlogical for me wye this dont works with every new user…
thank you in advance! and for real, if someone ssolves this i buy you a big beer!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.