Activity Feed Broken for some Filter Options – Forum Topics/Replies
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? current stable release
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? no
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? Current release, not a beta or nightly build.
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
BuddyPress Album (need this)
bbPress2 BBCode (not necessarily needed, but the people in my community are used to BBcode and prefer it.)
BuddyPress Mobile (just installed, was having problem before.)
Duplicate Post (because I have post “templates” for my authors to clone to make their posts.)
FD Feedburner Plugin
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Stop Spammer Registrations Plugin (Haven’t had a problem with spam since I have a required question that the bots haven’t gotten past, but it’s just in case.)
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Default BP theme with a custom header & background color, using the new WP features – did not make a child theme or anything yet.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? I did the install of sitewide forums via BP, v 2.1
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. …. None. Wow, that’s a shocker.
14. Which company provides your hosting? HostGator
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux CentOS
OK… the Problem.
In the drop down, the options “Forum Topics” and “Forum Replies” return:
Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.
Yet, they’re repeated at the bottom as just “Topics” and “Replies” and it works?!?! How can I get those other options to work (especially since having “Forum” at the beginning clarifies things for people) or remove them?
Site was manually installed on Tuesday, followed install instructions to a T. Haven’t had a problem even with the unexpected amount of people already registered & getting active.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.