Activity Link Redirecting to Home Page
In a continuation from this post – http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/member-profile-url-incorrect/?#post-133740 – I resolved the member profile URL diverting to the home page, but now I am having the same issue with the Activity Stream.
My website is http://www.lecabinet.lifestyleelements.com.au I usually have this password protected but have left it open whilst I seek assistance.
In answering the standard questions:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Yes – subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. – Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? The latest version
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
On the subdomain:
Disqus Comment System
More Privacy Options
NB – Deactivating these did nothing.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Default
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No other than as per my previous post (above)
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? Yes – to divert to the subdomain #3
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Latest version as activated through BuddyPress (although I may have reinstalled separately in amongst all of this!)
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Please advise how I do this.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Host Gator
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.