Activity not working on buddypress install after accidental update and subsequent “fix”
My client “accidentally” upgraded a buddypress pack about a month ago. I posted it on the forums here and someone responded telling me to delete that file. Unfortunately, when I try to look up that post here I can’t find it. When I click the link to see my activity/posts it takes me to a page not found error.
Sooo. That did the trick. Before I deleted that folder the entire site was broken and deleting it fixed it. However, something that we missed is that NOW when you go to the activity section of the community on the site we get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_is_single_activity() in /home/kerilyn/marriedtoachef.com/wp-content/plugins/bp-moderation/classes/bpModFrontend.php on line 65
Here’s a link: http://www.marriedtoachef.com/activity/ though I’m not sure you can see it if you’re not logged in as a user.
Can someone please help me with this issue? Thank you so much!
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.1.3
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? In root directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? “
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? How do I find this info??
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Yes, many: AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Buttons, Advanced Most Recent Posts Mod, AVH First Defense Against Spam, Block Bad Queries (BBQ), Buddypress Humanity, BuddyPress Moderation, BuddyPress Private Community, Buddypress Sidebar, CommentLuv, CommentLuv, Erocks Dashboard Lockdown, FD Feedburner Plugin, Feedburner Email Widget, FeedBurner FeedSmith, Feed Stats for WordPress, Google Analytics for WordPress *these were already installed when the site was working fine before the accidentally update and subsequent folder deletion
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Customized
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Dreamhost
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Not positive but I think Linux
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.