Activity Stream – Read More/View link missing
Before upgrading to BP 1.5, I could click a link in the activity stream that said “view” and be taken directly to the full text of the post, the excerpt of which was shown in the activity stream. I depend on this heavily to keep up with my classroom. Now in 1.5, the ‘view’ link is missing in each activity stream post, and the [...] at the end of each excerpt doesn’t link to anything. I don’t think it’s a theme issue; the links are missing even in the default BP theme.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
No, same version as before, BP was only upgrade.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Yes, a lot, but none of them changed.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Themekraft CC Pro
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Yes, a slug change function, and a function to remove links in profiles.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Whatever came with BP 1.5
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Apache, I think.
The topic ‘Activity Stream – Read More/View link missing’ is closed to new replies.