Added Admin cannot see ’Site Admin’ or ’ BuddyPress’ sections on Dashboard
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
1.2.3 attempted upgrade
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
yes…and I have deactivated and deleted completely the one that I was working with before the crash
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
I just added a user as co-admin (admin role) and she cannot see the ‘Site Admin’ or the ‘BuddyPress’ sections at the dashboard. Any direction?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.