Album script for BP 2.1 and WP 3.9?
Once again for the lookout for an album script that will work seamlessly and logically with WP 3.9 and BP 2.1 (currently testing with 2.1 alpha)
Latest version of Buddypics by moderlooper not working
Rt media has no buddypress favoriting, no tagging by default ( tagging comes at $49! but not full tagging it seems)
http://plugins.bpdemos.com/bp-gallery gives no demo of what it does, no test-download-version either.
I am looking for the very very basic album features
– users can create albums
– multiple thumbnails in stream in a row or asynchronous grid (display number limit-able by admin)
– if one photo in stream, comment goes to that photo and shows also in stream
– if multiple photos in stream comment made in stream goes to album and shows in stream
– integrated favorite/likes with BP
– users can tag/mark directly on photo friends/any other tag name
– drag-sort photos
– slideshow from stream so that user do not have to leave stream
So in summary :
* Buddypics by moderlooper – Upload is not working (BP 2.1)
* RT media – favoriting is in jeopardy as well as no photo tagging by default
* http://plugins.bpdemos.com/bp-gallery – cannot make out as no demo
* Buddyboss themes inbuilt photo capacity is not clear how much it does, it has no albums
I will like to know from other users how are other users tackling their site members use and expectancy regarding photo sharing as this is one of the MOST important core component of majority of actual real life social nets as well as other social script based sites. Any solution that is working with WP 3.9 and BP 2.1.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.