Alignment Issues Game Speed WordPress Theme
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? : 3.3.1.
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? : subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? : Yes, 3.3.0
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. : Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? : Latest
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? : No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? : No
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? : Game Spree http://www.dalih.net/65/game-speed-wordpress-themes/
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? : No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? : No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? : Latest
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. : There are none.
14. Which company provides your hosting? : Myself
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? ; Windows, Apache
Alright, I’ve answered all of the above, and I have already stated my skin. I hope this topic hasn’t already been beaten to death, I’ve been scouring the internet for the last five hours (perhaps I’m using the wrong search terms?), and I haven’t found anything. Everything in my BuddyPress install is working fine, bar the width of certain elements. Is there a simple .css modification I can do, or anything to align these pages correctly? I installed BB Compatibility, I’m just having trouble grasping where and what I edit, the php code used for this skin is very mushed together, and difficult to sift through (bad coding if you ask me)
Here’s an example, I uploaded it to my gallery if it helps in resolving the issue:
I would also like to add that I cannot crop avatars, I’m guessing this is a jscript issue? The cropping selector does not appear anywhere.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.