bbpress Forum avatars taking thumbnail size from buddypress and enlarging, are in result blurry
1. I’m using WordPress version 3.2.1
2. I’ve installed WordPress as a directory
3. It’s in the root directory
4. I did not upgrade from a previous version of WordPress.
5. Not applicable.
6. Latest, since I installed it yesterday (version 1.5?)
7. I have not upgraded from a previous version of BP.
8. I have the BBPress version 2.0 plugin installed
9. I am using the standard BuddyPress theme.
10. I have not modified the core files of BuddyPress.
11. I do not have any custom functions in bp-custom.php
12. As stated before, I am using BBpress version 2.0
13. No errors in server files.
15. My server is running Linux, Apache version 2.2.19
Hey, I’m currently experiencing horrible avatar quality in topic view on BBPress. From what I’ve seen in the files, in addition to simply right clicking on a topic-view avatar and hitting view image (Firefox), the forum is taking the standard thumbnail size avatar (which is 15×15) and enlarging it to about 79×79, resulting in a blurry mess. Is there any way to fix this, or get a better quality in-topic avatar size?
Site in question:
Thank you in advance for any help or insight!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.