Buddypress 1.5 bugs
1. Member’s setting page doesn’t load (in my case, like it wouldn’t exist, browser can’t find it) – no errors in php, apache etc.
2. The delete link in the activities’ entries disappeared.
3. The member’s forum link doesn’t load the forum entries (page load fine, though, except that
is empty – I suppose there should be the forum entries)
… this has two issues:
- the normal link is http://atat.ro/membri/wattaman/forum/ – this is the one that doesn’t load the forum
- http://atat.ro/membri/wattaman/forums/ – this seems to load the forum (notice the ‘s’)
I should mention that the forum’s page slug (created by the Bp1.5 upgrade) is ‘forum’ and that that I have this is my bp-custom, by the way:
“define( ‘BP_FORUMS_SLUG’, ‘forum’ );
define( ‘BP_MEMBERS_SLUG’, ‘membri’ );”
4. There something wrong with the ajax jquery loading on the members’ page (http://atat.ro/membri/) – it doesn’t load them when I click the menu links (my friends, all members)… just noticed the same behavior on the groups main page (http://atat.ro/comunitati/) and the forum main page (http://atat.ro/forum/)
… if loaded in new pages (no ajax, try right click + open in new window) the page loads fine (this one, for example http://atat.ro/membri/wattaman/comunitati/my-groups/ )
… that’s all I’ve found so far, I’ll write more if I found anything else. Ahhh.. forgot to say that the plugin buddypress-links must be deleted for the site to load, after the upgrade. I’ve tried to re-enable it but it seems it’s not compatible anymore with bp.
I have the latest versions of Wp, Bp, plugins etc, if it matters.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.