BuddyPress bar hath disappeared
I will preface this with accepting it might be an Arthemia problem. Feel free to tell me so.
Have been having the same Arthemia thumbnail problems everyone else has been having. Andrea R kindly provided me with some PHP files that she hoped may solve the problem. That did not happen, but what *did* happen is that the BuddyBar disappeared — only with Arthemia. If I revert to Kubrick, it comes back.
I then upgraded to Buddy Pres 1.1.1, but that did not resolve problem. I deactivated and removed it.
I then deactivated Burt’s Community Blogs plugin and used the WP dashboard plugin installer to add BP 1.1.1 a second time. Problem still not resolved.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
Initially I upgraded. Then I deactivated, removed and uploaded latest version, using the WP installer.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
Yes. Most were installed and functioning with BP prior to uploading tweaked Arthemia PHP files.
WordPress.com Popular Posts
Community Blogs (Burt Adsit)
WPMU Category Defaults, Search and Replace
WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages
Customize your Community
Added after problem presented itself:
Contact Form 7
Get the Image
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
No. Well, two things: We removed the “create a blog” code from some PHP pages. I also swapped in different images, but neither had caused problem prior to bar disappearing.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Not running bbPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
The only errors in my log pertain to Contact 7, which isn’t/wasn’t working properly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.