Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

BuddyPress Media Error

  • When I go to BP-Media>Page Modules> any of the BMP Setting and try to save changes I get.

    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:xampphtdocsWPwp-contentpluginsBp_Media_Nightly_Build-2012-07-21corenavigationclass.navigation.php on line 757

    and a Update Error pops-up.

    I download the newest Buddymedia
    I have buddypress 1.6 and WP 3.4.1

    Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Avatar of foxly
    foxly
    Participant

    @foxly

    @casix

    Nice catch.

    Confirmed it on my dev system. It’s limited to secondary configuration pages for Page, Album, Media, and Network modules.

    The problem is happening because the module’s configuration page isn’t supplying a security policy for the information that its trying to save to the database, and the part of BP-Media that manages data storage is responding with something along the lines of “You’re not allowed to do that”.

    ^F^

    Avatar of yukiko-kawa
    yukiko-kawa
    Participant

    @yukiko-kawa

    And so, the solution what is?

    I found it very difficult to use your plugin.
    months that are trying to set it, but I can not.
    On the home site or on personal profiles do not see the instruments.
    and now I have this same error and I have not figured out how to solve it.

    Avatar of foxly
    foxly
    Participant

    @foxly

    @yukiko-kawa

    You are using the “developer version” of BP-Media.

    It is not finished yet.

    Use this version instead: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-album/

    ^F^

    Avatar of yukiko-kawa
    yukiko-kawa
    Participant

    @yukiko-kawa

    There is an abyss between the “1.8” stable and the “BuddyPress Media (nightly)”
    Please publish a stable version of the nightly T:T

    Avatar of yukiko-kawa
    yukiko-kawa
    Participant

    @yukiko-kawa

    new error :
    on page: wp-admin/admin.php?page=bpm-page-modules
    section: content
    action: set in “Album Modules” “BPM – Audio” Enabled .

    error:

    $ => Array (7)
    (
    | = Integer(1) 5
    | = String(97) “Trying to set nonexistent key. Tree: pageModules | Branch: bpm_featured | Key: activeAlbumModules”
    | => Array (2)
    | (
    | | = Boolean(1) TRUE
    | | = Boolean(1) TRUE
    | )
    | = String(146) “/home/bvzynpv/public_html/bibyportal.net/prove/siti-buddy/wp-content/plugins/Bp_Media_Nightly_Build-2012-08-22/core/config/class.config.system.php”
    | = Integer(4) 1212
    | = String(27) “BPM_config::processHTMLForm”
    | = NULL(0) NULL
    )

    Can do something?

    Avatar of wpbpadmin
    wpbpadmin
    Participant

    @wpbpadmin

    +1 for a new stable release :) I love the work you guys are doing on the nightly build version, really. It is amazing how far the project has moved, however, 90%+ of all buddypress users cannot use it, and the other 9-10% can only run it on a dev server.

    Avatar of foxly
    foxly
    Participant

    @foxly

    @wpbpadmin

    Saying “get it done faster” usually doesn’t make it get done faster. Thanks for the encouragement. We’re working as hard and as fast as we can.

    ^F^

    Avatar of foxly
    foxly
    Participant

    @foxly

    @yukiko-kawa

    The error you’re reporting is happening because that mondule *doesn’t exist yet* …its just a testing stub.

    ^F^

    Avatar of frenx4u
    frenx4u
    Participant

    @frenx4u

    as yukiko reported, I have the same error (BP:1.6, WP:3.4.2, WAMP 2.1, PHP:5.3.5, MP-Media: Bp_Media_Nightly_Build-2012-08-22).

    What I can see is the only plugin administration pages (which produces errors when clicked on [save Changes] buttons). and nothing else. I looked into the database. it successfully created the required tables.

    It will be nice for us if we able to test this Great plugin. One way could be a release of Alpha/Beta version. You can disable all the incomplete parts as ‘TODO’ comments in that working Alpha/Beta release. It will increase the number of testers and bug finders, hope it helps in development progress.

    Avatar of foxly
    foxly
    Participant

    @foxly

    @frenx4u

    Believe me, we’re working on it.

    Check our twitter feed: http://twitter.com/bpm_dev

    ^F^

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.