Buddypress site tracking misses most blogs
Our setup per the “When asking for support…” questions
1. WordPress 3.2.1
2. directory install
3. installed in subdirectory
4. upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? No
5. Problems before update? User blogs were disappearing
6. BP version 1.5.1
7. Upgraded from 1.2.?
8. Plugins installed and activated: problems were observed with no other plugins activated, presently WangGuard 1.2.1, Antisplog 1.1.1, Backup Buddy 2.2.28, bbPress 2.0, Blogs Directory 1.1.3 (temporary until this problem resolved), CloudFlare 1.1.8, WPMU DEV Update Notifications 2.1.3
9. standard BuddyPress themes
10. I’ve not modified the core files; I’m new and not the only network admin.
11. custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. bbPress 2.0
13. errors in your server’s log files. – don’t know
14. Which company provides your hosting? – don’t know
15. server running cloudflare-nginx, PHP/5.3.6
I’ve updated the network.
If I enable the Site Tracking component of BP, the page
http://blogsite.mainsite.tld/blogs shows only 26 user blogs/sites.
There’s no obvious patterns to which sites are included and which are skipped.
If I create a new site, it is shown.
If I disable the Site Tracking component and enable the plugin
Blogs Directory 1.1.3, all user blogs are listed. The page title is malformed
but all the blogs are there.
The activity page updates correctly, this issue seems to be confined to the BP blogs listing.
I searched the forums here and haven’t found a problem like this.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.